Premium Quality Protection
For Your Composite Decking
That Makes It Look Great For Up To 10 Years!
- Penetrates the surface and fills all the voids, gaps and air pockets with sealer!
- Prevents stains from food, sun bathing and other spills from penetrating the surface!
- Saves you time and money by delivering an easy to clean surface!
Composite decking can last forever but it will only look good with the right protection. CDS penetrates the surface and fills all the voids, gaps and air pockets with sealer, making the decking a solid waterproof piece of lumber preventing stains from food, sun bathing and other spills from penetrating the surface. Mold and mildew grow in the air pockets and crevices of composite decking living off of the moisture and reproducing spores that will take over the entire deck. By waterproofing your decking this can all be prevented, an easy way to clean surface will remain.
BUY COMPOSITE DECK SEAL NOW!
1 gallon Container
Composite Deck Seal
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are unhappy with your results and you feel that a refund is warranted, simply return the product and the receipt and we will refund your money, no questions asked. This way you can order with confidence. We want you to be happy and to have a pleasant, stress free shopping experience. Our products work and work well…all you have to do is give them a try!
Attention Contractors: There are no refunds on contractor-size products. We have never had a contractor ask for a refund but if you are a new contractor, we suggest ordering our smaller size products first to get used to using them before ordering our contractor-sized products.
- How To Use
Each gallon will cover 200 - 300 sq ft depending on the slope, age of deck and how dry the deck is. Newly applied decking will yield greater coverage.In order to determine the amount of sealer you will need, follow this simple formula:Take the square foot of your desired area and divide by 150. This will give you the number of gallons it would take to optimally clean that surface.
Example: 3,000 square feet / 150 = 20 gallons
1. Do not use below 40 degrees Fahrenheit surface temperature
2. Do not apply in the high heat of the day & apply out of direct sunlight
3. Do not apply if rain is expected
4. Shake and stir well, apply two coats and apply second coat as soon as first coat penetrates the surface as it is still wet
5. Apply with pump sprayer or a long hair staining brush
6. Apply to all surfaces possible and the ends of decking
7. Allow 24-48 hours to fully dry
8. Clean up with hot soapy water
Offers 6 years of horizontal protection and 10 years of vertical protection against sun and weather. At some point during the 6th year we recommend applying another coat of Composite Deck Seal. If you keep that schedule, cleaning between coats will not be necessary.
Please note that mixing instructions are measured in U.S. gallons, so feel free to add more of the powder to your mix.
You'll find answers to most frequently asked questions below, as well as a handy measurement converter tool. If these resources don't answer your question(s), feel free to contact us by clicking the green button below: