Oxy House Mold and Mildew Wash from Pacific Northwest Green Cleaning Products (formerly Wash Safe Canada), has a Hydrogen Peroxide concentration of over 10 X the strength of the common household Hydrogen Peroxide (3%), mentioned in the study.

Read About the Study

Use this table to help mix smaller amounts of Oxy House Mold and Mildew Wash for interior disinfecting. For outside applications double the amount of powder in the mix. Use hot or warm tap water to aid dissolving.

WATER                                     OXY HOUSE MOLD & MILDEW WASH

128 OZ./3.78 L                                                                     8 tablespoons

64 oz./2 L                                                                              4 tablespoons

32 oz./1 L                                                                              2 tablespoons

8 oz./1/4 L                                                                            1.5 teaspoons

4 oz. 1/8 L                                                                              .75 teaspoons

Mix in an open-top container, like a larger measuring cup until activated..15 minutes minimum, then pour into a spray bottle and use on all potentially contaminated surfaces (with the exception anything made of wool or silk).

Simply spray the surface, allow it to sit for at least 1 minute before wiping away.
Mix only as much as you will use in 4-5 hours, after which it biodegrades into just oxygen and water.

Note: Use only on hard surfaces such as counters, sinks, taps, door handles, wall sockets, floors etc., wherever human contact occurs. Repeat daily if possible. Clean any dirt first with detergents then disinfect. DO NOT use on varnished surfaces, fine furniture or painted surfaces. If in doubt test the surface to be cleaned in a small inconspicuous spot.

Hope this Helps,

Cheers, and be safe
Doug (von Dersch)

Learn More About House Mold & Mildew Wash